Welcome to Whole House Insulation, Inc.
Your Full Service Weatherization/Insulation Company
Welcome to Whole House Insulation. We are a small family-owned business with over 30 years experience in the industry. At Whole House Insulation, we are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of standards in Weatherization/Insulation services through a variety of insulating, air sealing and venting methods to provide you with comfort at an affordable price.
We are fully insured and bonded, and all our work is guaranteed. We stand behind our work 100%.
By Insulating, Weatherizing, Air Sealing and Venting your property with Whole House Insulation, you will enjoy a warmer and more comfortable home - as well as lower energy bills!
The Whole House Insulation team is dedicated and committed to providing you with the highest quality work. Each member of our team has been trained and certified in:
- Asbestos Awareness
- Lead Safe Renovations
- Residential Building Envelope/Whole House Air Leakage Controller Installer (RBE - WHALCI)
- WECC Orientation
- Environmental Hazardous Awareness/OSHA Construction
- BPI Residential Installers (in progress)
Whole House Insulation Installers Inc. is state certified and licensed in:
- Dwelling Contracting
- Building Contractor Registrations
- Dwelling Contractor Qualifier
Attic insulation, ventilation and air sealing are the keys to energy savings. Our services include but are not limited to:
- Dense pack insulation in attics and sidewalls
- Air sealing measures
- Duct/pipe wrapping
- Roof & soffit venting
- Insulation removal & disposal
- Sound proofing
- Crawl spaces
- Ice damning prevention
- Two part foaming
Free Estimates and assessment of your home to provide you with the best course of action to make your home more comfortable and energy efficient.
RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL
Insulation is the most important ENERGY SAVINGS INVESTMENT you can make!
A home's energy efficiency depends on four elements:
- Moisture Control
- Air Sealing
- Indoor Air Quality
Why Insulate with Whole House Insulation?
Benefits of air sealing and properly insulating homes/buildings:
- Improved comfort during winter AND summer
- Lower energy use which means lower energy bills
- Improved durability by reducing movement of moist air through building structure
- A quieter home with less noise entering from outside
- Extends the life or your heating/cooling systems equipment
- Significantly reduced utility costs
- Improves indoor air quality for more dust-free, draft-free living
- Increases the value of your home
- Safeguards against mold (which is excluded by many homeowners insurance policies)
- Reduces outside noise
- Promotes a more comfortable and healthier home environment
- Promotes safety by identifying and eliminating possible dangerous carbon monoxide levels due to improper venting of your heating system or water heater
- Leads to possible tax credits for qualifying homes